Well, if you look really close, you can see our little baby Oakey. I know he/she does not really look like a baby yet, but it is still exciting! We are 12 weeks along, so we have a long ways to go but are really excited! I am due on October 25th!
Hey, I love this idea. I guess I will have to blog too. I can see the baby and can't wait to see the next ultrasound! Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love, mom/Debbie
I'm so excited for you two..and that you have a blog! I bet your mom is so excited...You and Noelle in the same year! She is going to have a blast! Love ya!
Congratulations to you both. Kids are so much fun. We love our new little addition. It is a big year for the Allen side-6 in a year. It will be fun at the reunion.
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I hope you don't mind if I add you to our list. Congratulations on the baby, by the way. We're so excited for you! :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. So many babies in one year... you guys, Adam and Noelle, and us! Take care or yourself and your baby. XOXO, JinHee and Sean
9 comments:
Hey, I love this idea. I guess I will have to blog too. I can see the baby and can't wait to see the next ultrasound! Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Love, mom/Debbie
I'm so excited for you two..and that you have a blog! I bet your mom is so excited...You and Noelle in the same year! She is going to have a blast! Love ya!
Congratulations to you both. Kids are so much fun. We love our new little addition. It is a big year for the Allen side-6 in a year. It will be fun at the reunion.
I didn't know you guys had a blog! I hope you don't mind if I add you to our list. Congratulations on the baby, by the way. We're so excited for you! :)
Hey- Its Tara, so we are adding you to our list as well. CONGRATULATIONS on the baby! That is so exciting. Keep us updated!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. So many babies in one year... you guys, Adam and Noelle, and us!
Take care or yourself and your baby.
XOXO,
JinHee and Sean
Hey!! Glad you could come down and visit. It was good to see you. You need to update your blog :)
Camie! Congrats!! Wow...I can't believe how many people are having babies this year! So when do you find out if it's a boy or a girl? How exciting! :)
Cami, what great news. Boys are the best for the first one. You look great, hope you have advoid the morning sickness. Keep us posted. Jane
Post a Comment