Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOL

Ryan has developed quite the laugh. He will smile and literally "laugh out loud" at almost anyone or anything if he is in the right mood. I have been meaning to post this video for a while but I have obviously been a little behind. We have recorded him a few times but this is so funny I had to post it even though it was almost 2 months ago. For some reason he likes to be scared when you are playing with him. He jumps like it scares him but then just laughs at you. We will try and get some more recent videos posted so you can see Ryan in action. He is quite the character.

3 comments:

Whittier said...

So silly! He's super cute.

M+J=K3+E said...

Love it!! That is so cute. Saw all your boxes, good luck with moving. It sure stinks!

Woodward Family said...

That Squeal is so funny! How fun!! He's getting so big.