It is always so sad when summer comes to an end. I absolutely love summertime! I love fresh vegetables from the garden (yes we did have a garden this year), family reunions, warm nights, being outdoors, and especially camping. Matt and I love camping so what better way to bring the summer to a close I guess. His family always has a big family camp-out over Labor Day. This year was really fun and it was great weather! Ryan got the nickname of Smilin' Ryan from some of Matt's family. He is such a good boy and is so dang happy when we are outside. I love it!!! These are few pictures from the last night around the campfire...he was so funny and was "cheesy" in every picture.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Another Summer is Over!
It is always so sad when summer comes to an end. I absolutely love summertime! I love fresh vegetables from the garden (yes we did have a garden this year), family reunions, warm nights, being outdoors, and especially camping. Matt and I love camping so what better way to bring the summer to a close I guess. His family always has a big family camp-out over Labor Day. This year was really fun and it was great weather! Ryan got the nickname of Smilin' Ryan from some of Matt's family. He is such a good boy and is so dang happy when we are outside. I love it!!! These are few pictures from the last night around the campfire...he was so funny and was "cheesy" in every picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute! He's starting to look like an Allen to me. Glad you guys are brave enough to take him camping. We should be braver. We went once this year.
Grandpa and Grandma Dodo say way to go with camping and all. Have a great time and enjoy as time goes by way too fast. Great pics and we love getting to see them.
What a Happy Cute boy! I love his Smile!
Hi! Your family is so cute. I am so sad summer is ending too! ): You look super cute on your first day of school! I'm jealous of you going back to school! I love staying home, but I would love to work once or twice a week too. Where are you teaching? Are you still part time?
Post a Comment