1-So I am now 16 weeks pregnant and finally starting to feel better. I can't really complain too much since I don't ever really throw up or anything, but this pregnancy has been tough so far. I am so much more tired than I ever was with Ryan and I am seriously nauseous all the time. I am staring to convince myself this one is a girl just because I feel so much more crappy. I am starting to show a tiny bit but really it is just that stage of "is she getting fat or what?" I'm sure people at church are asking themselves that question every week. We are way excited though and can't wait to find out what we are having.
2- When we moved into this house, every wall in the house (including the trim) was painted this off-white color. It is definately better than white but still really boring. We finally broke down and painted the kitchen and the living room this weekend. This comes after we had paint samples on the kitchen wall for like the last 6 months. I love how the walls turned out, although we suprised ourselves with the kitchen color. This is the before picture of our kitchen with the paint samples.
After...Matt hard at work
And here is the living room wall. (sorry no before for this one)
It's kind of hard to tell but this is a sage green color.
Here is a picture of both rooms from our living room.
3- Ryan's cheesy grins are seriously the funniest thing lately. If we say "smile big" he just looks at us, squints his eyes and pulls this smile out. It is so funny! I have no idea where he came up with this but he does it all the time this week. He is growing so much and is a ton of fun although I am literally counting down the weeks until he goes to nursery ....he is a hellian at church but how can we get mad at this face!?!
4 comments:
So cute! He is darling! I love love love your paint color. It looks amazing. It makes me think I might dare do ours. Way to go!
Love the cute faces! I think he kind of looks like your younger brother.
I love, love the orange walls! I also really like the iron wall decoration, it's beautiful!
Hope all is well!
Everything looks great and paint colors are perfect. Ryan is a pistol - i get to see him and talk to him on skype when your mom has him. It is so much fun. See u soon
So glad to hear that you are feeling better. Can't wait to find out the sex! My vote is that it's a boy...(cause my vote is so so scientific.) Love the new colors in your house. How is basketball season coming along???
Post a Comment