We would like to welcome our little girl to the family!
Halle Lucile Oakey
She arrived at 1:23 p.m. on 08/19/2010 and weighs 7 pounds 14 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long (2 inches longer than her older brother was).
She is completely healthy and has a full head of brown hair! She looks a lot like Ryan and definatley fits into our family. We are so excited to have her here!!
Just minutes old
Who knows where that hair came from!
Our first family photo....Ryan absolutely loves his little sister!
PROUD PARENTS
More info is on the way, I just thought I would get the news out.
6 comments:
Congrats...she is a cutie. So happy for you both!
YAY!!! Congratulations! She really does look like Ryan. So cute! And I love her name. We have a niece named Halle.
I'm so glad she arrived safe and sound. Congratulations! She is adorable. Let me know if you need any 'mother-of-two' sympathy!
Congrats!! She is beautiful!!! You are going to have a tall one that's for sure! She was probably glad to get out and stretch! You look amazing after just having a baby! I am so happy for you guys! Have fun with the girlie stuff!!!
Congratulations, you guys!
Yay... congrats!!
Post a Comment