Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Go Halle Go!

You might have guessed, based on the title of this post, that Halle is crawling.
 She has been close for a few weeks now and on Sunday she figured it out. She gets moving pretty quick when she really wants something. I'm pretty sure that she will walk pretty quick because she goes from crawling to standing in a bear crawl position all the time. She is just a strong little girl!

In addition to Halle crawling our lives have changed quite a bit during my little blogging break.  

About a month ago I was officially named the new Head Basketball Coach at Mountain View High School. I am really excited to have this wonderful opportunity. It will be a challenge but I have wanted to be a Head Coach since I started playing competitively.  I remember thinking in college that I understood the game and could tell someone what to do better than I could actually do it.  It must be in our blood or something because Drew is coaching at SUU right now as well.  If you are in Utah County during basketball season you should most definitely check out a game :)

Other than that we are finally able to enjoy the nice weather. We went up to our property this last weekend and had a great time with my parents. Halle and Ryan love it up there and are in HEAVEN on the 4-wheelers. We are so lucky to have somewhere so close and so beautiful!

Our latest family picture (Halle will NOT smile for the camera )
Halle playing at our property

Ryan and Uncle Drew with his new sun glasses and a (really annoying) whistle

1 comment:

Mary-Anne said...

Congrats on the new job! I think it IS in your family's blood... :)