Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy "almost" Birthday Halle!

No it isn't quite Halle's birthday yet but today she is 11 months old!  

It is amazing how fast a baby changes. She is so much fun to be around and literally changes every day.

Some fun things about Halle are:
She is starting to really talk. She mimics our voices all the time and seems to know exactly what she is talking about.
She is one tough  little girl. She is in the middle of her 3rd ear infection since Memorial Day and the only way I know it is she won't suck on her binky. Her pain tolerance in incredible. The last two infections have been really bad and she is just a happy little girl.
Halle loves all of Ryan's toys and makes the cutest little car sound I have ever heard.
She is on the brink of walking. She will stand up to things and let go for a few seconds. She also walks around furniture.
She mastered going up the stairs this past week and that terrifies me!
She LOVES whole milk (shhhh....I know she isn't supposed to have it for 30 more days but really whats the difference in 365 days and 335 days) and is a pro with the sippy cup.
She adores her big brother (except when he hits her) and loves to play with him!

We love our little girl and I am so excited to see how much she changed in the next month!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Dang! She is a tough little lady. I'm impressed with her pain tolerance! Hoping for no more infections!