I have discovered that basketball season tends to keep me busy and I have neglected my blog along with a few other things like cleaning and cooking good meals :(
So much has happened in the past few weeks: our kids are growing up too fast, my first season as a head coach came to an end, and Matt finished school and is an official Journeyman!
Here are a coule of updated pictures of our too kids all ready for church one day...
Our kids are so funny lately. Halle's little personality is starting to really come out. She is hillarious! She is starting to talk more and more and when she says "please..." my heart melts. She also has a temper and will scream in frustration (usually this is directed at Ryan). This is like a red-in-the-face scream where her entire body is shaking. So funny, but I probably shouldn't laugh at it, but I can't help it sometimes. Ryan and Halle have also discovered how fun it can be to play together. They are best friends and play really well with eachother. The other night they were "dressing up" in all of our random winter clothes. (Sorry that Halle is half naked, she was stripped after a messy dinner!) You can really see their personalities in these pictures....too funny!
| Can you tell that Ryan loves his little sister :) |
Halle is now 18 months old and has grown up during the past month. She loves to "brush" her teeth, as shown in the picture above, and she actually went pee-pee in the potty the other night! No she is not potty trained but I don't think it will be too far off!
My first basketball season finished up this past week. Talk about a whirwind of emotions. I was mentally exhausted when it was all said and done. We didn't do as well as we had wanted but still had a successful season. We didn't make the state tournament but missed it by only game. My girls did a great job and we played really well towards the end of the season. Once again I have some great pictures that some of our team mom's got. Here are a couple of my favorite ones:
In the midst of all of our craziness, Matt also managed to pass his tests and finish school. I failed to get a picture of him, but we are so incredibly proud of him. He has endured five years of school, countless tests, and many sleepless nights. I am so grateful for the sacrifices he has made because finally we can say.... WE ARE DONE! Congrats Matt




2 comments:
COngrats to both you and Matt...how exciting. And yes, you have stinking cute kids :)
I didn't realize becoming a journeyman is that hard. Sheesh.
Congrats on finishing your first season! What an accomplishment!
And I can only imagine that temper, turning red in the face! I don't know why it makes me laugh, but it does. Kids are so invested in everything they do.
Post a Comment