Over the weekend my parents came camping with Matt and I. It was really fun to go on the 4-wheelers and then play some golf. After they left Matt and I decided to try and catch a fish or two for dinner. There is a small creek that we like to walk up and fish in. The fish usually are pretty small but are perfect for dinner. So Matt threw his line in and within 10 seconds had caught a pretty average fish (about 12 inches long). We figured we would keep it incase we didn't catch anything else and he would eat it for dinner. So now it was my turn...I threw my line out to the same spot two times and didn't even get a bite. Matt told me that we needed to move because the fish were scared in that spot but I said wait I'm going to catch one right here! The next time I threw my line out I had this big guy on my line within 5 seconds. It was so exciting. We measured him and he is 19 inches long!

6 comments:
Cami,
I love the picture you posted of your fam. It really makes me miss them. Tell your bro I said hello!
I can't believe you are that far along, you look so tiny still! Congrats again.
Do you have any names yet?
Wow...that is a BIG fish!! I have been fishing so many times...and I still have not even caught one fish. Maybe you should give me some tips! :)
I'm so proud of you!!! By the way, your belly is so cute :) We are excited to you you in a month. Take care!!
Camie!
Hey! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!!! (: So fun.
You guys do look like us! (: Where are you living? What are you naming your baby? Oh, and where were you camping, that is beatiful!
I hope everything is going well for you guys! (:
Love,
Lisa
Ew. Fishing. Ew. Hehe, I am glad that you had a good time. I saw that your blog was listed on facebook so I checked it out. Very nice. I hope that it is ok that I put a link to it on my blog. (Let me know if not.)
Mine's pretty lame, but if you are ever bored, come check it out.
megstl5141.blogspot.com
You will do great coaching and teaching and I am so glad that you decided to do that! It really is the best job ever! It's tough, but you get to build relationships and who knows...maybe keep up with some of them long after they "grow up" and get to be grownups on their own! :o) Are you going to be at a high school or junior high?
Debra
Post a Comment