After our ultra-sound on Friday Matt and I were excited to find out that we are in fact expecting a baby BOY! The lady doing the ultra-sound actually laughed at how obvious it was. He has no problem showing off his "manhood" as you can see in the picture below. We actually have a whole bunch of pictures of him posing like this first one:)

For some reason he also really liked having his feet up by his face so almost every picture we got of him he is in this position. I guess I am really grateful baby's get cuter when they are born because as this last picture shows...they are kinda creepy right now! JK


Everything is going great with him though, and he is looking healthy. We are really grateful for that!
For some reason he also really liked having his feet up by his face so almost every picture we got of him he is in this position. I guess I am really grateful baby's get cuter when they are born because as this last picture shows...they are kinda creepy right now! JK
Everything is going great with him though, and he is looking healthy. We are really grateful for that!
For everyone else that has been asking this next picture is of my huge pregnant belly!!! Its kinda funny, if I push it out then it looks like I am pregnant but I guess we could have hid it this entire time!
6 comments:
Congrats! Yeah I was right!!! Last year I was 6 out of 7 on guessing the sex of friends' babies! YEAH!!
Debra
Yay! Congrats! How exciting! :)
Congratulations. So exciting. They are a blast. Thanks for coming, it was great to see you.
Congratulation! That is so great, any names yet? Congrats on your new trailer as well.
Congratulations! That's so fun. Camie, you look so great - and so not pregnant! :)
Congrats you two! It's a good start to the basketball team. But he better not pick on Brynnley!
Post a Comment