Thursday, April 8, 2010
Birthday, Easter, and Conference...Wonderful!
There is honestly nothing better than having a birthday, celebrating Easter, and listening to General Conference all on the same day. I know this post is a little late so I will keep it short but thanks everyone for a great weekend! Here are a few pictures from Easter and my birthday...

Birthday dinner at Ruby River. Drew and I always get to celebrate together because we share a birthday! Sorry you couldn't be there mom, we missed ya!

Matt's family always has an Easter egg hunt on the Saturday before Easter. This year was cold as you can tell by the pictures but Ryan had a blast! He loved finding the candy and putting it in his bag, he already has a sweet tooth! I forgot my camera on Easter morning so I don't have pictures but we had a great day with my dad and Drew (mom was in Michigan with Bret and Jan)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment