We are so excited to be able to say that spring is finally here! I am so sick of being stuck inside the house in the cold and the rain. Ryan is so happy when he can be outside and the weather lately is absolutely wonderful. I have a bunch of pictures that show what we have been up to over the past few weeks. The first is a pregnancy shot of me taken today. I got my hair cut today and absolutely love it so I thought it was a good time to take a belly pic. I am 26 weeks and have finally started to really show. I guess I am okay with it now since I only have 96 days left (but who's counting)
We have planted our garden and I am so excited to announce that I had the first salad fresh from the garden tonight for dinner. Its amazing how good something tastes when you grow it you backyard. We think we are doing pretty good so far, at least it looks good anyways!
Ryan loves to help dad in the yard and this might be one of my favorite pictures of Ryan. I love the expression on his face, he is ALL boy that is for sure!!!!
Lastly, our neighbor just started a photography company and took Ryan's 18 month pictures last week. She did a great job and got some cute shots of Ryan. If you are in Utah check out her website, http://autumnbaldwinphotography.com/ she is really affordable and does a great job!




2 comments:
Love your hair and you are way cute preggo :)
Camie!! It's Linnae, you are so pretty, love that picture of your new hair cut, and you are barely showing, one of the advatages of being tall, when I am preggers I start to show really quicky,one of the downers about being short, no where to hide my belly- can't believe you are having another baby so soon!! Little girls are the best!! I love my little Caroline!!
Post a Comment