Sunday, May 8, 2011

95 DOWN ONLY 5 TO GO!

I am so excited that I am on my last 5!   I can't believe that I've actually stuck it out for so long.

In honor of Mother's Day, I am happy to be a MOM!  It is such a cool job. My kids and I had some major bonding time over the last week and I have learned to appreciate them so much more.

Halle has the cutest smile and she does this thing with her arms. She gets so excited to see something she wants, like a bottle, food, or lately a book; and she waves her arms up and down super fast and breathes so hard it seems like she is going to hyperventilate. It is priceless. She is also wanting to crawl and rocks back and forth really hard, only to fall face first on the ground. This sounds painful but, I can laugh at this because she is always so happy while doing it.  These things make me happy. It makes me happy to watch her hit those milestones!


Ryan says some of the funniest things! I am amazed at how much he understands and says. Some of his funny things over the past few days are:

"If I am bad, Grandpa Dodo will flush me down the toilet!"

"Mom, can I just go pee on dat tree out there?" (We had been driving for three hours at this point and I was trying to find a place to stop. I kept telling him to hold it.)

"You wanna piece of me!?!"

Me: "Please don't throw the ball in the house Ryan."
Ryan looks at me, throws the ball, smiles, and says, "I will go to time-out. O-tay?"

When he wants to get away from you and do something he knows he isn't supposed to he says, "I'll be right back, o-tay?"

Tonight as I was telling him good-night he said, "Happy Mother's Day Mommy. Te Amo Mommy"  It was the cutest thing I have ever heard. I guess Matt had taught him how to say I love you in Spanish and Ryan remembered.

Although I have to keep a serious face when he says some of this stuff, I have to laugh too. He is such a character!

MOM moments like these are a big happy in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camie we love all the things the kids do and say, however Grandpa feels real bad about what he said to Ryan and would like you to explain to him Grandpa was just teasing. Thanks for coming to see us and we love your blogs.

Natalie said...

They're so cute! Ellie does the same rocking thing and it frustrates the heck out of me. Just GO, kid!

Jamie Ehat said...

The time out one had me laughing. My boys look at me, then hit each other and then go put them selves in time out. Whatever… at least something is sinking in right? :) By the way, I sent an invite to a BBQ to the email you have on fb. The texasute one. Did you get it? email me if you need it sent to a different email. Hope you guys can come!