Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mr. Gorilla A.K.A "Ha Ha"

May I introduce all of you to Mr. Gorilla: This cuddly little guy is Ryan's obsession and best friend. He has had Mr. Gorilla for a long time but only recently has decided that Mr. Gorilla's name is "Ha Ha" and that he has to do everything Ryan does. When I say everything I mean he has to eat with Ryan, sleep with Ryan, play with Ryan, etc. As for the name, we aren't exactly sure where he came up with the name "Ha Ha." Our only guess is that he has taken the sound a monkey makes, shortened it and made it his name. Strange but cute.
Here are a few pictures of Ryan and his "Ha Ha." He insists that they share every meal lately.

So cuddly

Have a cracker

and don't forget the milk.


On another note, I had my 32 week appointment yesterday and all is well with our baby girl. She is definately growing and I feel like I have doubled in size in the past few weeks. Here is a picture of me at 32 weeks taken today. I am feeling pretty good and actually the heat isn't bothering as much as I anticipated. This has been a pretty good pregnancy so far and we just can't believe that she will be here in about 8 weeks (hopefully a little sooner).

2 comments:

Gma Dodo said...

Camie you look really good - and Ryan is sure changing - anxious to see you in August - Luv Gma

Riley and Steph said...

Luv the gorilla - or ha ha! Ryan is such a cutie! I love how kids get attached to the strangest things, but whatever makes them happy! You look AMAZING!!!