Our little boy just turned two and was so excited about it. He had a fun filled day with lots of presents, tons of attention from his grandparents and cousins, and a LIGHTNING McQUEEN cake. He is such a cute kid! I wish I could fully capture his personality in this post. He is such a character. Right now he is completely obsessed with Lightning McQueen and Buzz Lightear so I thought nothing would make him more happy than this cake:
It took me forever (like a couple hours) but it was worth it. Ryan was so excited. He kept telling me, "Mommy, I wanna bite my cake."
We had a little party with some of our family and Ryan loved the attention. He was so into opening his presents that we actually found him trying to open one before the party started (already sneaky!). Once again, he was spoiled rotten and got way too many toys. The big hits were his Buzz Lightyear action figure that talks, the actual cars from the movie Cars, and his horse trailer and cowboy hat! Thanks everyone for celebrating with us!
Here are Ryan's stats and some of the other things Ryan does/says right now (sorry kinda boring but I wanna remember so bear with me):
Height: 36 inches (88%)
Weight: 28 pounds (44%)
Head Circumference: 19.7 (83%)
Shoe size: 8
He loves to eat noodles, pizza, and chocolate milk.
His favorite toys are Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen.
He says all sorts of funny things and can put words into semi-complete sentences.
When he says yes, he doesn't pronounce the Y and it sounds like A-S-S.
He loves animals and makes some pretty funny noises for a horse and an elephant.
Being outside makes him so happy, he always wants to ride bikes and play "bootball" (football).
He sings "twinkle, twinkle," when he is getting tired and loves to hear either Three Bears or Three Pigs at bedtime.
He sleeps in a toddler bed and is quite sneaky. He has managed (on more than one occasion) to climb into bed with Matt and I without us even realizing it.
He still naps for about 2 hours a day.
The red-headed temper that people talk about is totally real. Ryan has shown evidence of this more than once.
He says: "Santa come get Ryan" with a scared look on his face when we talk about Christmas.
He adores his sister and calls her "princess" or "sweety."
He has a teddy bear with a Utah t-shirt on that he calls, "Go UTES!"
He misses his cousins Bella and Brynnley and asks me, "Where Brynny/Bella go mommy?" when he see's their picture.
He is on the verge of potty training and announces to everyone when he pee's. Kinda embarassing to hear him yell, "Mommy, I peed" in church!
If you can't tell, Ryan is a fun little kid. We love him so much!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
In addition to Ryan's birthday, Halle is now 2 months! We had her check-up today and here are her stats:
Weight: 12 pound 4 ounces (77%)
Height: 25 inches long (99%)
In addition to Ryan's birthday, Halle is now 2 months! We had her check-up today and here are her stats:
Weight: 12 pound 4 ounces (77%)
Height: 25 inches long (99%)
Head Circumference: 15.5 (61%)
She is smiling and starting to talk a little bit. I love it. She also sleeps really well and slept through the night (from 11-5:30) the other day. Wahoo!!!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ryan! Your kids are so cute. I love the pictures. Sadie has the red-headed temper as well... except she doesn't really have red hair. I don't know how to explain her anger outbursts! :)
Hey Camie, cute blog! I love the Lightening Mcqueen cake! it looks yummy, and you're hair looks so cute in the picture!
How funny that you commented on mine how much bigger Emma and Mariah are than Halle...Halle weighed 1 pound more than Emma at her two months check up than Emma did at four months and she is 1 inch longer too :)
Love the cake! You did a great job!!
Post a Comment