Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happiness Day 18: Sunday Mornings

Nothing makes me more Happy and is more relaxing than Sunday mornings.  We have 1 o'clock church right now so we have all morning to enjoy eachother's company and just relax. (I don't like 1 o'clock church for any other reason but this) Most Sunday mornings are filled with laughing, pancakes, playing with toys, the four of us cuddling in bed, and sometimes even a movie. I know movies aren't the best way to really "keep the sabbath" but I figure disney movies or movies such as "The Man From Snowy River," or "Where the Red Fern Grows" can be uplifting.  That was always our rule growing up we could only watch uplifting things on TV before church.

Ryan is in heaven on Sunday mornings as well because it is one of the few days each week he gets to play with his dad. He loves this so much and is so excited when he wakes up and daddy is actually at home instead of at work. 

So simple yet so Happy!

No comments: