To clarify and interpret, yes Ryan does say, "I peed in the toilet camera" (as if the camera is going to answer back or something. When asked if he pooped in the toilet his response was, "Ya, and that poop splashed in the water!" This was really exciting for him last night. He was super excited when he went #2! Sorry the video is kind of gross in that way but what can I say, he was excited! By the way the end of video is kinda funny too because Ryan took a bite of banana bread and well, you can judge his response-- he has personality :)
Ryan has acutally been diaper-less for over a week now and it is going great! When we are at home he rarely has accidents. This is such a Happy for me because I now only have one kid in diapers. This also makes my wallet Happy because it saves us a lot of money!!!
Ky is pottytrained too now for about three weeks now. SO AWESOME isn't it! Love it. I had a friend once say that "I long for the day when the only butt I wipe is my own" I so agree...I have been doing diapers for about 8.5 years now with only a six month break, twice with two kids in diapers at the same time and I am still going.
2 comments:
Ky is pottytrained too now for about three weeks now. SO AWESOME isn't it! Love it. I had a friend once say that "I long for the day when the only butt I wipe is my own" I so agree...I have been doing diapers for about 8.5 years now with only a six month break, twice with two kids in diapers at the same time and I am still going.
Congratulations! He is so funny, the Banana Bread part was my favorite. That is awesome you got that on video.
Post a Comment