This may come as a surprise to some of your but I actually do enjoy sewing. By no means does this imply that I am good at it, but it does make me Happy.
I have learned to make really easy baby blankets, a car seat cover/canopy, our Oompa Loompa Halloween costumes, and I am going to attempt a cute skirt for Halle that I found on a friends blog. I don't sew very often as I have a hard time making time for it, however, when I do get around to it I am reminded that it is actually quite fulfilling. I have to feel pretty good about myself as a finish little projects.
2 comments:
That's pretty neat. I'm pretty scared of sewing and so I haven't got a sewing machine. I'm glad you are enjoying it. You'll have to post a picture of the skirt when you're done.
I find the more I sew, the more I enjoy it and the more confidence I find in doing it. Again, I'm not great at it either, but I love it and that's why I do it.
I'm excited to see the final result of the skirt!
Post a Comment