Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 43 of 100

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!


St. Patricks Day has always been one of my favorites. I remember getting up early when I was a kid and dying the milk green (I don't think my mom loves this holiday) and I always wore green. Sometimes I was the obnoxious kids that had on green socks or something that no one could see. I thought I was being so sneaky.

As a parent, St. Patrick's Day makes me Happy because I get to do all the fun stuff. This morning we had green milk in green cups and green pancakes on green plate (you can check all of these details out in the picture above). Ryan was so excited. Both the kids are in their St. Patty's Day shirts too.

So much fun and such a Happy morning!

2 comments:

Whittier said...

Looks fun! You're kids are excited! I really wanted to make green eggs and ham for breakfast, but it didn't happen.

Marisa Jean said...

I've never done the green milk thing. Always kind of grossed me out. But now that I'm a parent, I'm totally into it! I hope my kids will be, too! :)