For Christmas this past year Matt surprised me with a very fun toy....
I haven't been able to ride this at all until recently. The weather was getting warmer for a while so I enjoyed a few nice and short rides. This totally makes me Happy. The other great thing is that Matt ordered the part we needed to hook up this awesome trailer that his sister gave to us.
Now I can ride my bike with my two kiddos (as soon as it stops snowing and warms up a little bit)! I took Ryan for a quick ride the other day while Matt was home to keep Halle. Although it was pretty cold and raining a little bit, he loved it! He is such a cute boy, he kept saying, "Not too fast mommy!"
2 comments:
So lucky to have a new bike, and a trailer, too! You're going to love that later this summer! So jealous!
Love it! I really want a nice bike. Enjoy!
Post a Comment