It is terrible that my Happy today is something I am bugged and actually kind of angry at. Well, I know (after last night) that a good nights sleep makes me Happy. I don't know what the deal was last night but I did not sleep well last night. Halle, who is usually a really good sleeper, as up at 12, 3:30, and 6 a.m. This is killer when you are used to a full 8-10 hours. All of this waking up mixed in with Ryan's usual sleep talking (more like sleep "yelling") and "mommy the monsters..." combine to equal one long night. I also failed to mention that I did get into bed until 11:55 p.m. just five minutes before Halle woke up! YUCK!
I guess we have these nights to remind us how lucky we really are when both kids sleep through the night!
By the way, how does a two year old really know what monsters and ghosts are? Seriously...monsters already!
4 comments:
"There's dogs under the table!!!!!"
Movies? Sorry about the bad night! Sleep is one of those precious things that you never really understand until how precious it is until you have children. Hope you all get some good sleep tonight.
That is so funny how you can turn a complaint into a happy. I am totally trying this...
I hope he doesn't have nightmares as long as my little Zachary, who is STILL having them. (It's a lot harder to have a 70-pound kid crawl into bed with you than a toddler! :)
Post a Comment