New couches. Well, shopping for new couches makes me Happy!
Matt and I have always had hand-me-down couches. It is kind of funny actually. When we were first married we had a white couch from Noelle's parents. Then we inherited my grandparents' leather couch. When we moved the third time we lived in a condo which was somewhat furnished and now we have some couches which Matt's mom gave to us. Needless to say, I am Happy that we are shopping for our very own, brand new couches. I am being kind of picky so I haven't quite decided yet, but I have my eye on a set from R.C. Willey.
Do any of you have couches that you are in love with? I am torn between micro-fiber (which I don't really love) or nice fabric couches. Leather is too cold and Ryan would scratch it up so that is not an option. Any ideas?
1 comment:
Go with what you want, which sounds like Fabric. Scotch guard it and you are good to go. We got leather because of the way it looked and I really wish I would have gotten something big, poofy and comfortable with lots of pillows. So my vote is, choose what YOU want, not something practical, or something for looks, you have a couch for a very very long time.
Post a Comment