It makes me so happy when our prayers are answered. Not that I have had any major prayers answered lately but it seems like everyday our prayers are answered in some little way. We are so lucky to have someone who truly cares about each of us and who knows exactly what we need and when!
We finally got our new couches and I couldn't be more excited about them. They are super comfy and I think they look great. I wish that I had a before picture because these couches literally transformed our front room! They tie everything together. What do you all think?
5 comments:
I love them - they look awesome!
Ooo...pretty. Are they microfiber? Because I was going to suggest microfiber and I don't think I ever did. It cleans REALLY well, which is a must when you have kids!
No they aren't microfiber rather a fabric called Enduro Suede. It is similar to microfiber but doesn't have the same microfiber look after you sit on them. Thanks though...we love them!
They are BEAUTIFUL!! Doesn't it make you feel all grown up when you get new furniture. I "grew up" when I was 30. You are right...they do tie the room together!!
OH! How did I miss this one? I LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment