Friday, April 22, 2011

I Love to See the Temple...

My 79th Happy is the temple.
Mount Timpanogos Temple
Last night Matt and I took a big step since Halle was born. We left both kids with a baby-sitter (that is not one of our moms). This is such a big thing for us. I am so hesitant to leave them with a baby-sitter for some reason. Luckily our ward is amazing and full of young women who I trust and feel comfortable with. I do however feel bad that Halle cried for the first 45 minutes we were gone. I guess she doesn't like strangers. Other than that both kids did great!

We were only gone for a couple hours but we were able to take a much needed trip to the Provo Temple.


 We are so blessed to have temples so close to us. Sometimes I feel kind of selfish when we don't visit very often. It is really amazing to have two temples within 30 minutes of our home and a third one is coming to Payson. The Payson Temple will only be about ten minutes from our home. Amazing!

I am so happy that I have a worthy husband who can attend with me and I feel so blessed when I am reminded of the covenants we made when we were sealed almost six years ago.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ooo...good one. I might be copying this. (But I better hurry - I'm running out of days! How "happy" is it that I can say THAT?!)