Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 78

When we were at my parent's house this last weekend my mom showed me these:



These are a set of books that my mom bought for me when I was a kid.  Each kid has their own set of books and I was so excited and happy to see mine. She let me take my set home and Ryan is in heaven!  I'm tellin' ya, these are really cool books. They tell fun stories and they always teach some sort of lesson.  When Ryan is a little older and starts actually reading, these books will be perfect for him. Everyday he brings me one or two of the books and wants to read them. They are in almost perfect condition and they are stories that I can remember reading as a kid.  I love that I can read Ryan and Halle stories at bedtime that I read with my mom and dad...this makes me happy!

Ryan is reading Oliver to Halle
Ryan's favorite story so far...weird right? Of all the books about animals, dinosaurs, or baseball, he likes the one about hot dogs.
My two kiddos ready for story time.  I love Halle's expression here!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

How lucky! Books are so expensive that these are a great gift as well a treasure from your past.