The Hershey's miniatures make me happy! Well, the Krackel and Milk Chocolate are my favorites so really those two miniatures make me happy. Of all the Easter candy we have in our house right now, these will definitely be gone first.
And before I forget, here's the tutorial I used for Ellie's pillowcase dress: http://www.polkadotchair.com/2010/06/tuesday-tutorial-fat-quarter-baby-dress.html
It was really easy, especially if you don't put ruffles on the bottom. I may make another one just to use as a "play" dress.
3 comments:
Yum. I love Hershey's! People always knock it because it's not "pure" chocolate. But I think it's the best.
And before I forget, here's the tutorial I used for Ellie's pillowcase dress: http://www.polkadotchair.com/2010/06/tuesday-tutorial-fat-quarter-baby-dress.html
It was really easy, especially if you don't put ruffles on the bottom. I may make another one just to use as a "play" dress.
I totally agree, any chocolate is good, but ESPECIALLY Hershey's.
Post a Comment