I love that this is a story that I grew up with. I was about 10 years old when the first one came out and it is so fun to watch this one with Ryan. Ryan still watches this a couple times a week so I pretty much have it memorized. I have fallen in love with all of these characters and believe it or not, I tear up almost every time I watch the final scene of this movie. For some reason it is so hard to say good-bye to these toys.

1 comment:
Love, love, love, love, love this show. Now if I wasn't too cheap to go and buy it.
By the way, were you really 10 when it came out? Man. That's making me feel old, even though I know I had to have been close to that age, too, but it seems like just yesterday.
Post a Comment